Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 5 Re-Cap!

Such a busy this week!  Though I cooked, it was a lot of repeat recipes. With my parents and brother being in town I was afraid I would gain.  Luckily, I didn't! I actually lost! I did stay with the protocol and only did some slight modifications by adding in a couple of rum and coke zero's to the mix.  My dad cooked for us at the condo a couple of times and made food according to my diet. 
I decided to take my measurements once a week.  This way when the scale doesn't move as much as I think it should, I can be encouraged by lost inches.
I only lost 2 pounds this week, but did manage to lose 16.5 inches (measurements taken from neck to ankle).  So in 36 days I have lost a total of 33.5 inches and as of yesterday have lost 22.5lbs.
We went out on a boat on Friday and I managed to take a picture of myself I didn't hate.  It has been a while since I would allow a picture to be taken because I hated the way even my face looked in them.  I really haven't been able to tell a huge difference.  This week I am seeing some changes and cannot wait to see more!
My next goal is set between days 45-50 to reach the 30lb mark.  Though lofty, my next goal is set for the end of October.  I hope to have lost 50lbs by then.  I am headed home to Memphis for a costume party and would love to surprise some family and friends with a new, smaller me! 
On to week 6!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment