Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mio

*I did not get paid or get free Mio for expressing my love for this product, but I wish I did!
 
About 4-5 months ago I started hearing about Mio. Mio is a liquid drink enhancer.  Unlike the Crystal Light or other powdered products, Mio dissolves and doesn't end up on the bottom of the glass or bottle. I love it! You can use just a little or more to your taste.  It is zero calorie, so of course I am loving that!

I am a southern girl and I looooove some sweet tea.  Well, I have given up the obvious sweet/sugar in my tea.  This is sad, I know.  But, I found after brewing my regular tea I can add some of the Mio peach flavor to give me a sweet tea that I don't mind drinking.  The sweet tea Mio flavoris ok, but I like the peach tea flavor better.
I now have to drink lots more water in this diet.  Water is a good thing, but boring.  Mio has great flavors like the fruit punch,  strawberry watermelon, and berry pomegranate.

So if you haven't tried it yet, you should. Just sayin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment