Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Planning Monday



I thought this may help with planning my menu and passing on some of my adapted recipes. I got this idea from a friend of mine who started this last week (thanks Lindsey!). If you want more info please check out this great site http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday !

Tonight 9/28/09:

Seared filet, sauteed cherry tomatos from the garden, and quick herbed risotto

Tuesday 9/29/09:

Filet Quesadillas with corn and black beans, served with mango salsa and fat free sour cream

Wednesday 9/30/09:

Daddy's Chili with mini corn muffins (recipe for muffins coming soon!)

Thursday 10/1/2009:

Yummy left over chili with queso fresco and corn chips

Friday 10/2/09:

turkey, bacon, cheddar wraps and sweet potato fries

* I made some mini cheesecakes at the end of last week that we are still enjoying this week. Bakerella is another fav site of mine. The recipe is here http://www.bakerella.com/super-easy-mini-cherry-cheesecakes/ (I will be reviewing it and giving my spin a little later on!)

I had to alter my menu for Tuesday. Hubby decided to cut our jungle of a yard Tuesday after work. Since we had extra steaks he threw 2 more on the grill Monday night. This will make for a quick meal after he tackles the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment