Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 11 Re-Cap!

Today is day #78 of my diet. I started a new  work out plan last week that included light hand weights.  My weight stalled ALL. WEEK.  I only lost 2lbs.  I was not a happy camper.  My eating didn't change, so I knew that wasn't a factor.


I revisited Simeon's protocol and read on a forum I visit that stalls often happen when a new regime begins or after losing an extreme amount of weight.  It didn't make me feel any better, so I measured.  Sure enough I lost 3.25 inches in less than a week.  I was too anxious to wait until Saturday.  As of this morning I have already lost 2.50 inches.  Total inches lost from neck to ankles is 57.75.  Ok, I can live with that.  I am now at 42lbs lost. 

I have 36 days remaining before I leave for Memphis.  Next week I will be giving my final measurements to the costume maker.  I really hope I can lose the next 18lbs in 36 days.  I want to reach my goal of 60lbs by the time I get home.  I guess if I only make it to 50-55 lost, I will still be happy. 

This is not a sprint, but I am realizing more and more it is a marathon....

No comments:

Post a Comment