Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Week 10 Re-Cap!

Another week down.  Another 3lbs lost! I also lost 2.5 more inches, which is a total of 54 inches lost.  It has been 74 days since I started on this diet.  Despite my loss I have been stuck at 0.2lbs away from my next goal of 40lbs for what seems like ages (but it has only been a four days).  I know, "would you like some whine with your cheese?"

I am still pleased, but need the scale to keep moving.  I am not near done yet! I have my next goal which is another 20lbs set for my Memphis trip (in 43 days!). I cannot stress enough the importance of setting long term and short term goals.  It really does keep you going.  Not only goal setting, but small tangible (non-food) rewards are a good motivator.

Over the past few weeks, I have cleaned out my closet.  It wasn't something I wanted to do, but had to do because my clothes just don't fit any more.  They are too loose, too long, too big! I am in between sizes at the moment which is proving frustrating, but it is better than being unhappy and unhealthy because of my weight.  I am almost ready for the next size down, which will mean clothes I haven 't seen since 2004!!!! Some still have tags as I became pregnant at the end of 2004 with my first child.

Pinterest has become a great source of inspiration.  I can pin my goals and my rewards, find HCG recipes, and discover new work-out regimens. 

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the scales move in the right direction soon! Another week down!

No comments:

Post a Comment