Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 7 Re-Cap!

Today is day #51.  I am happy to report that I have lost 30.5lbs! I have lost a total of 43 inches.  11.5 of those 43 inches are from my hips!
I lost 3lbs this week and 5.5 inches.  Though the loss was a little slow this week and I stalled for a few days, I am still pleased.  I was able to throw out (well, donate to Good-Will) an entire laundry basket of clothes last weekend.  I am fitting into my smaller sizes and even some of those are loose. 

I have fallen in love with loose leaf tea and drink a cup in the evening when I get home from work.  I am on the search for interesting flavors of black tea at the moment.
I don't typically care for green beans, but have found a fondness for them as well as plain steamed broccoli and cauliflower.  Of course these foods are not on the original protocol that Dr. Simeons developed, but on the modified plan they are allowed.  And it is a good thing for me as salads are getting a tad boring!

This diet has helped with some of my health issues.  No migraines in over a month! I have been able to cut out one of my medications for my polycystic ovarian syndrome as it causes hypoglycemia now. 
Though extreme, this diet is working for me.  I am looking forward to traveling home in October.  I have changed my mini goal from 50lbs lost by October 26th to 55-60lbs.  I think this is doable because of my 30.5lb success in 51 days!








No comments:

Post a Comment