Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gadgets for First Foods!

Lou is 4 months old now and we have started her on rice cereal and stage one fruits. Last week I tried out a new gadget and I love it! No mess, no fuss!
It is the Boon Squirt spoon. You simply place the food in the bulb and when ready to feed squeeze and out comes the perfect amount! I don't think this will work so well with stage 2 foods or thickened cereal preparations but for the first stages and thinned cereals it works great!
It comes in hot pink and orange. Of course, for my little girl, it had to be hot pink. I am thinking we might even need another one!
The cool part is the spoon has a cap so when you are done you can place the cap on and pop it in the fridge. Or, when on the go, I think this would a great alternative to the baby food jar and spoon in the diaper bag.
Here it is:
http://www.booninc.com/products/Squirt/325

No comments:

Post a Comment