Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 13 and 14 Re-Cap!

Last week was crazy busy!  I didn't have time for much of anything. So this week is a combined post for the past two weeks.
In week 13 I lost 3lbs and 3 inches.  This week I lost 2lbs and 5.25 inches. Thus far I have lost 49lbs and 70.5 inches!!!
I am 11lbs away from my October 26th goal. Today is day 101 on the diet.  We were asked at church this weekend to take part in a 40 day weight loss challenge.  This is to help raise money for the World Health ministry for a village in Guatemala.   November 19th we will all report our losses.  For each pound lost a dollar will be donated to help feed the children in the village.  So, I am motivated to keep it going!
I did a 5k for the American Cancer Society today.  It was fun spending time with others trying to make a difference for breast cancer patients!  I know that even 6 months ago I wouldn't have had the stamina for it.  Today it was, dare I say it....easy.  I felt like I could have kept going!!

Hopefully I will see continued losses! I am loving the results. I finally broke down and bought some new jeans 2 sizes smaller than the current size I had.  I have lost between 5-6 sizes already!!! 

17 more days until I arrive in Memphis!!! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment